Molly is a delightful spacious wooden chalet situated on a small privately run family site.
It nestles against the sand dunes in this idyllic peaceful conservation area. Footpaths meander through the dunes
with glorious views of the sea and coastline of St.Ives bay leading to 3 miles of unspoilt golden sands.
The beach is seldom crowded;you can swim,surf or simply enjoy picnics on the beach. Miles of National Trust coastal paths are on your doorstep.
By Gwithian Lighthouse you can see the amazing seal colony tucked in a secluded cove!
Gorgeous decor and lovingly looked after by the owner.
All Linen provided also an amazing welcome pack on arrival.
Have a look at Molly beach chalet it is truly magic!
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Molly||4||from £255.00 to £755.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- = Possible Availability, properties offering availability that needs to be checked with the provider before a firm booking can be made.
- = Room Also Sold As
- = Room/Unit Available, but cannot be the first night
- = Room/Unit Not Available
- = Availability unknown please ring the accommodation provider direct
- = Price Per unit per week
This accommodation cannot be booked online at present, please ring the accommodation provider direct.